Quality Reptile Cage Materials
We use only the best wood and other materials in our Majestic reptile enclosures. Each wood reptile cage comes standard with a solid oak frame, is fully lined with an anodized aluminum interior (not powder coated steel), comes STANDARD with acrylic front and sides, and is made with materials bought from many suppliers close to our facility in northern Wisconsin.
Majestic™ Reptile Cages Come Standard With:
- Solid Oak frame stained to your choice of stain color
- Oak Back stained to your choice of stain color
- Black Granite bottom
- Acrylic front and sides
- 1" x 1" high grade stainless steel wire sides and top
- Aluminum interior
- Secure door lock*
*NOTICE: Additional locks may be required for escape-prone animals such as snakes. Talk to a customer service representative to see what solution will be best for you.
Majestic Enclosures™ Colors:
All reptile cages come standard in oak wood material with one of the four stain colors shown below. Hard Maple wood and Cherry wood are available for an extra charge. Custom stain colors are also available for an extra charge.
Majestic™ Hoods and Stands Come With:
- Solid oak frame stained to your choice of stain color
- Oak front, back, side panels stained to your choice of stain color
- Stands come with a Black Granite bottom
- Hoods come with a Black Granite top
- Locks available for an extra charge. Call for details.