All cats need a place to climb, jump, run, and rest. When you don’t want them doing this on your furniture, it’s time to get a cat condo!
Why are these cat trees so popular? Because cats love them!
Our feline friends adore them for a few reasons:
- Gives them a sense of safety
- Shy cats may feel less timid by climbing
- Come with various levels and opportunities for entertainment
- Another piece of territory for your cat to claim
- A comfortable spot to rest after playtime
- Scratching posts and toys can deter cats from damaging furniture
Explore our Collection of Cat Condos
5 Tips for Setting up Your Cat Trees
- Cat tree condos can serve as a place of refuge for your cats. Be sure to place the condo in a quiet place, like a spare bedroom or utility room, for example.
- If possible, cat trees should receive some direct sunlight and also have a shaded spot. This isn’t a requirement, but it helps your feline friend warm up or cool down.
- Keep your cat tree condos away from fragile decorations. Hyper cats may bolt in and out of their trees, so it’s best to keep cat trees and condos in a generally open area.
- If you have more than one cat, you may need multiple cat tree condos. While kittens may have no problem sharing their cat tree condo with a sibling, older cats will appreciate having their own space.
- Ever considered an outdoor-friendly cat condo? If you have an outdoor cat cage or catio, an outdoor cat tree can add a lot of fun and safety to their time outside.