What type of material should you choose for your large reptile cages? That’s an excellent question. And there is no best answer. It’s really up to you. Some people may prefer large reptile cages made from acrylic. Another person may choose an aluminum cage, and a third person may settle for custom large reptile cages made with laminate panels.
The neat thing about purchasing your large reptile cages from Custom Cages is you can order any type of custom cage you like. It doesn’t matter if it’s an acrylic reptile cage or an aluminum cage. You may order small cages or big cages. The choice is yours.
To help you get a better handle on all the options that are floating your way, let’s briefly go over the type of materials that are available when ordering large reptile cages.
Large Reptile Cages—Built to Your Specifications
Anodized Aluminum Frame:
- Only comes in black.
- Will never rust or corrode. For this reason it makes a great large reptile cage, especially if you have a pet who loves a little water in his custom cage.
- Extremely durable. Hard to gouge, scratch or break. If you want large reptile cages that are escape proof—this is it!
- Top-of-the-line UV properties. This acrylic reptile cage will never yellow except under extreme circumstances.
Stainless Steel wire
- Provides lots of ventilation. The main thing is to be sure the wire is small enough so your pet won’t accidentally escape from his large reptile cage.
- Ideal if you want to attach a lighting fixture to your aluminum cage. The wire gauge allows plenty of heat to flow into your pet’s habitat.